Welcome to our second week of celebrations for the amazing
In today's post, we'll look at the "in-between" books from the Mixed Messages series, which are all available for free on Lily's website, and five little-known facts about Lily. There's also a chance to win one of her books.
We do recommend to read the main books from the series before reading the shorts featured today because of possible spoilers.
First up, Goodbye, Fletcher
Set within the timeline of Rule Breaker, this short is set after Verbier but before Amsterdam.
You can find it here.
Secondly, Scrambled Eggs And Lemsip
This is set after Rule Breaker and can be found here.
Third today, Green Eyed Monsters
This short takes place between the last chapter and the epilogue of Deal Maker and can be found here.
And fourth in today's line-up, The Lost Weekend
This is a part of Risk Taker, set about two years after Henry and Ivo get together, and about three years before the epilogue, and can be found here.
And as a special bonus, you can find a deleted chapter of Risk Taker here.
- I have a laugh that sounds alarmingly like a witch’s cackle. My children used to plead with me not to laugh during school plays.
- I have a tattoo on my foot of three daisies. Daisies stand for lifelong love and happiness, and mine are for my husband and my two children.
- When I first met my husband I was drunk and knocked myself out on a radiator. He obviously realised that he’d better put a ring on that straightaway.
- I have no head for directions at all. When I went to take my English Lit A-Level I ended up at the wrong place. I tried to sit down and take an exam in higher level Biology which came as quite a shock because I was expecting to be asked about Hamlet and the poems of Phillip Larkin.
- The only way my professor at university remembered me for a reference was because I was the student that fell asleep at the back of the room and rolled off my chair.
About the author:
Lily writes contemporary romance novels and specialises in hot love stories with a good dose of humour.
Lily lives in sunny England with her husband and two children, all of whom claim that they haven’t had a proper conversation with her since she bought her first Kindle.
She has spent her life with her head full of daydreams and decided one day to just sit down and start writing about them. In the process she discovered that she actually loved writing, because how else could she get to spend her time with hot, funny men!
She loves chocolate and Baileys and the best of all creations – chocolate Baileys! Her lifetime’s ambition is to have a bath in peace without being shouted by one of her family.
Thank you for celebrating this fabulous author with us. Come back next week for more of Lily's books, a personal story she's chosen to share, plus another chance to win.
Until then, happy reading!