Author: Jean M. Grant
Narrator: Rosalind Ashford
Length: 10 hours 23 minutes
Series: The Hundred Trilogy, Book 3
Publisher: Jean M. Grant
Released: Jan. 7, 2021
Rosalie Threston's fortune-telling lies have caught up with her. Uprooted yet again, she's on the run from a ruthless English noblewoman. She flees to Scotland and seeks refuge in the arms of a laird's son who happens to be a real Seer. A bloody past and inevitable future plague Domhnall Montgomerie.
He avoids physical contact with others to ease the painful visions. When an accidental touch reveals only delight, he wonders if Rose is the key to silencing the Sight. Mystical awakening unravels with each kiss. But can Domhnall embrace his gift in time to save her life, even if it means exposing her lies?
SImon and Gwyn from A Hundred Breaths
- Simon in 2 words: reluctant peacemaker
- Simon’s soft spot: his family and clan
- Simon’s sore spot: his mother’s illness & his guilt
- Simon’s strengths: family bond, fighting ability, quick wit
- Lie he tells himself: The sword is the only way. I can’t keep people safe.
- His tagline: Good will overcome evil.
- Gwyn in 2 words: gifted healer
- Gwyn’s soft spot: her brother
- Gwyn’s sore spot: her brutal father and a relentless Norse betrothed
- Gwyn’s strengths: grace, self-sacrifice, open mind
- Lie she tells herself: Healing can save all.
- Her tagline: Compassion and mercy will always prevail.
Alasdair and Deirdre from A Hundred Kisses
- Alasdair in 2 words: secretive loyalist
- Alasdair’s soft spot: friendships
- Alasdair’s sore spot: his father
- Alasdair’s strengths: loyalty, connections, compassion
- Lie he tells himself: I caused all the wrong in my life. I am too deep into this.
- His tagline: Faith requires little more than belief in the unknown.
- Deirdre in 2 words: cursed/gifted widow
- Deirdre’s soft spot: friendships, duty
- Deirdre’s sore spot: her mystical ability, pressures to marry; a big secret…
- Deirdre’s strengths: kindness, resourcefulness, determination
- Lie she tells herself: I am cursed and will never find love. I am an anomaly.
- Her tagline: A curse can turn into a blessing.
Domhnall and Rosalie from A Hundred Lies
- Domhnall in 2 words: sullen seer
- Domhnall’s soft spot: caring for people under his charge, and animals
- Domhnall’s sore spot: inability to touch (triggers bloody visions); guilt from past accident
- Domhnall’s strengths: intuitive, fair/just, meticulous, ever-vigilant
- Lie he tells himself: Though he is responsible for everyone, he can’t protect them.
- His tagline: Everybody lies, but I want to believe.
- Rosalie in 2 words:independent survivor
- Rosalie’s soft spot: taking care of her uncle, aunt, and cats
- Rosalie’’s sore spot: she lies for a living/wants to settle and find family
- Rosalie’s strengths: resourceful, resilient, pragmatic, adaptable
- Lie she tells herself: I don’t belong anywhere.
- Her tagline: Home and family are where my heart lays.
Click here to view the full tour schedule!
Promotional post. Materials provided by
Plugging you into the audio community since 2016.
Post a Comment
Hey, thanks for reading this post. We hope you liked it. Please share your thoughts - we always enjoy hearing from readers.