Please welcome Andrew Grey with
When the pickiest eater in America is tapped to judge a cooking competition along with his chef ex-boyfriend, will it be a recipe for a second chance… or disaster?
Luke Walker’s humor about foods he can’t stand made him an internet celebrity and his blog, The Pickiest Eater in America, a huge hit. He plans to bring that same lighthearted comedy to the show—but he won’t be the only host.
Meyer Thibodeaux might be a famous chef, but he’s solemn, uptight, and closeted. He’s also Luke's ex. As different as they are, the sparks between Luke and Meyer never really went out, and as they work together, each begins to see the other in a new light, and the passion between them reignites, hot as ever. But secrets, gossip, and rumors on the set could sour their reunion.
Get the book:
Since Twice Baked has The Pickiest Eater in America as a character, I thought I would do my own top 5 foods I don't care for. Feel free to tell me yours..
1) Bananas - I don't like them in any way. In my opinion, they're only good for sex ed class.
2) Olives - Black or green ovoids of death intent on taking over the world.
3) Mushrooms - The rest of my family adores them. I've been picking them off my pizza for years.
4) Broccoli - For me, their texture is weird, and when cooked, they taste like battery acid to me.
5) Fish -I grew up on a meat and potatoes diet in the Midwest.
Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world. He has a master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation.
Andrew’s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing) He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the world’s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Promotional post. Materials provided by the author.