Publication date: July 30th 2019
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
She’s tried for years to convince herself that she isn’t in love with him. If it hasn’t worked, at least she’s managed to convince him of it, anyway.
A tragic love affair from her past had shattered Christina’s illusions of romance—it’d shattered her entire world, left her utterly broken and blamed. She’s fallen once before. She isn’t about to make the same mistake twice!
Jason Gordman is off-limits. Charming, playful, confident—he’s everything dangerous to her defenses. Worse yet, he’s the boss’s son. Hiding behind antagonism and indifference, Christina manages to keep him at a careful distance. That is, until one fateful night when she finds herself snowbound with him in a blizzard and she slips, allows herself one, forbidden kiss…Struggling to reconcile her feelings, Christina is entirely unprepared for where that one stolen moment will lead her.
Thank you so much to My Fiction Nook for having me here today as a guest blogger. My name is Amber Laura and I’m the author of the newly released romance and women’s fiction novel, After She Fell. I was asked to provide y’all with a list of my top ten vacation destination spots. So, buckle up, here we go:
10. Great Barrier Reef (♫♪A whole new world♫♪ anyone? I mean, c’mon!)
9. Banff, Canada (One of my all-time favorite authors, Diana Palmer, wrote a novel set in this area and she wrote the scenery so well and so beautifully that I’ve wanted to go ever since. And that, my friends, is a level of writer I aspire to be.)
8. Bath, England (Let’s get real: the history, the beauty, Chaucer…)
7. Amsterdam, Netherlands (My goodness, those canals! Also, another favorite author of mine, Betty Neels, frequently wrote her books based in and around Holland and the Netherlands. So, obviously…)
6. Sydney, Australia (It’s a place my dad has always wanted to visit. It’s a place I’ve always wanted to take him.)
5. Cairo, Egypt (Again, the history! The splendor and the mystery and romance that abounds. I want to feel the energy, breathe in the fantastical mythology of that time.)
4. Paris, France (My sister absolutely adores this city. I absolutely adore my sister. How could we not have fun there together? And really, the art?! Sign me up, please.)
3. Florence, Italy (Did I mention that I love art? Especially if we’re talking about the masters of the Renaissance period.)
2. Camping somewhere in the mountains in Idaho. (Give me a tent, drop me off near a river, and pack some s’mores. The mountains are absolute bliss.)
1. Duluth, Minnesota (This is my hometown, where almost all of my family still lives. And to this day, it is my all-time favorite place to visit.)
I hope you enjoyed my list. (And my running commentary––sorry, I couldn’t help myself!) Thank you again for offering me the chance to say hello via vacation destinations. Oddly, I feel like this list actually says quite a lot about me and my personality. Happy reading (and exploring) everyone!
Amber Laura’s biography, also known as “Five Fun Facts about the Author”:
- As a writer, Amber Laura does her best daydreaming as a window-gazing passenger on long car rides.
- If there’s creamer, she’s drinking coffee. When she edits, there’s always creamer.
- A blogger, she also writes web fiction—(free stories updated chapter-by-chapter, week-by-week). Check it out at www.litliber.com.
- Psst! Her debut novel, Topaz and Lace, a contemporary romance set in a fictitious Texas town, got its start on that same blog.
- While she may physically reside in the beautiful country of Northern Minnesota, in her imagination, Amber Laura lives all over the world. She considers it one of the best perks to being a writer: easy, cheap travel. That and the oddball characters she meets along the way….
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Promotional post. Materials provided by
Thanks for being on the tour! :)ReplyDelete