Length: 70,000 words approx.
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Cover Design: Garrett Leigh @ Black Jazz Design
Jackson Lewis isn’t a typical werewolf. He isolates himself in a small town outside Spokane and dedicates himself to making his business—Lone Wolf Brewery—a success. If it leaves him little time for romance, he’s okay with that. His soul mate could be out there somewhere, but he isn’t actively looking.
So he’s in for quite the shock when he literally bumps into his soul mate—Leo Gallagher, an adorable, nerdy, vibrant music therapist who’s Jackson’s polar opposite.
But he’s human. And a man.
Jackson is straight—or at least he’s always assumed so. Though he can’t deny his attraction to Leo, it’s a lot for both of them to deal with.
While Jackson and Leo figure out what their future might hold, they face prejudice from both the human and werewolf communities—including a group of fanatics willing to kill to show humans and werewolves don’t belong together.
- October 9 - Joyfully Jay, OMG Reads, Valerie Ullmer, Urban Smoothie Read, Archaeolibrarian, The Blogger Girls, BooksLaidBareBoys, Two Chicks Obsessed, MM Midnight Cafe, Lelyana's Reviews, Xtreme Delusions
- October 11 - The Novel Approach
- October 12 - Momma Says: To Read Or Not To Read, Bonkers About Books, Megan's Media Melange, Cupcakes & Bookshelves, Mikku-chan
- October 15 - Diverse Reader
- October 16 - Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words, Making It Happen, MM Good Book Reviews
- October 17 - Gay Book Reviews
- October 18 - Book Lovers 4Ever, Drops of Ink
- October 19 - Love Bytes
- October 20 - Mirrigold, Bayou Book Junkie, Lillian Francis, Nerdy Dirty and Flirty, Wicked Faerie's Tales and Reviews, Book Review By Virginia Lee
Anna Martin is from a picturesque seaside village in the southwest of England and now lives in the Bristol, a city that embraces her love for the arts. After spending most of her childhood making up stories, she studied English literature at university before attempting to turn her hand as a professional writer.
Apart from being physically dependent on her laptop, Anna is enthusiastic about writing and producing local grassroots theater (especially at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, where she can be found every summer), going to visit friends in other countries, and reading anything thatís put under her nose.
Anna claims her entire career is due to the love, support, prereading, and creative ass kicking provided by her best friend Jennifer. Jennifer refuses to accept responsibility for anything Anna has written.
Promotional post. Materials provided by
|Hosted By Signal Boost Promotions|