Today we welcome Z.A. Maxfield's
Book 1 of the Deep series
Release Date: Feb 3, 2015
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
As the Indiana Jones of historical erotica, there is no document existing—or just rumored to exist—Adin Tredeger can’t unearth. Why he would risk the biggest coup of his career to join the mile-high club is beyond him. But the disarming, dark-eyed man who somehow enters Adin’s locked airplane washroom has him completely nude and coming apart. All without a whimper of protest.
From that moment, Adin and Donte Fedelta engage in an international battle of wit and cunning. The prize—a priceless, 500-year-old journal with illustrations so erotic it could make the Marquis de Sade blush.
Yet Donte’s desire for the journal goes far beyond simple possession. The undead nobleman wrote it. And he’s not above using every trick in his otherworldly arsenal—including seduction—to get it back.
Chemistry draws them together even as fortune tugs them apart. But when a third party joins the chase, they must unite to fight an enemy with a deadly goal—to erase Donte from history.
This book is a rerelease of a previously published book, with substantial rewrites.
Warning: This product contains one cocky college professor, one centuries-old vampire who is out to show him who’s at the top of the food chain, and red wine. Because it goes so well with humble pie.
Get the book:
A note from the author:
I want to thank My Fiction Nook for letting me stop by to share my Feb. 3rd release, Deep Desire, book one of The Deep Series.
Here’s five things you need to know about Donte Fedelta.
- He’d like you to believe he’s a mysterious supernatural presence who appears when you speak his name. In reality he’s probably been hiding in your bushes all along, waiting for you to say it. (Maybe.)
- He keeps houses all over the world and each is stuffed full of handsome, hand tailored clothing. He has T-shirts that say Ask Me About My Many Velvet Smoking Jackets. (Not really)
- He mourns the loss of a man who died half a millennia ago. He’s kept his heart pure, even though he’s had plenty of sexual partners over the years. One man he trusted during the Nazi occupation of France, betrayed him horribly. That’s how he lost his diary in the first place.
- When Donte meets Adin, he employs the standard romantic vampire playbook: a careful campaign of seduction and force. Unfortunately, Adin isn’t easily intimidated.
- He promises Adin that when he takes his journal back, he’ll give him something of equal value in return, and he’s a man of his word. What he doesn’t realize is that while Adin will take his gift, he’s also going to steal something Donte isn’t willing to lose – Donte’s heart!
These have been edited. They’ve been retitled. There are new, cool covers. They’ll be available simultaneously in ebook and print.
Vampire novels. Revamped.
Here’s your New Title Cheat Sheet:
Original title New Title
Notturno Deep Desire coming Feb. 3 2015
Vigil Deep Deception coming July
Matins Deep Deliverance coming December
About Z.A. Maxfield:
If anyone asks her how a wife and mother of four can find time for a writing career, she’ll answer, “It’s amazing what you can accomplish if you give up housework.”
ZAM will be running two giveaways for this tour! At the end of the tour, she will draw a winner from the comments section of each blog to win a copy of Deep Desire! There is also a tour-wide Rafflecoptor where readers can enter to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
Contest Begins: February 2, 2015
Contest Ends: February 10, 2015
Promotional post. Materials provided by